SPARTAN UNIVERSITY-MBBS ABROAD
Dated : 30 March, 2017
Posted by M.C.S.
President of the University, Dr Addagada C Rao, MBBS, MD, FACS. is a graduate of Guntur Medical College, Andhra Pradesh and has been practicing as a Surgeon in USA for over 40 Years. He had served as the President and Chairperson of prestigious hospitals in the New York, US and has extensive experience training Resident Doctors.
Some of the unique points about Spartan HSU are:
- SHSU is established in 1980 by Harvard trained Dr Manuel Hernandez and more that 2000 graduates are successfully practising in throughout the world.
- CAAM-HP Accredited Medical School a compulsory requirement for recognition for practice in Caribbean / India / USA (As per NCFMEA & ECFMG regulations.
- Clinical Affiliation with AGGME Accredited US Hospitals.
- SHSU is listed with WHO, MCI, WDOMS, ECFMG and FAIMER IMED – USA, MCC – Canada, GMC – UK, etc.
- Active Student bodies like
- AMSA – American Medical Student Association
- SGA – Student Government Association
- CHARCOS - The Community Health & Research Center of Spartan, etc
- High Success Rate in USMLE, MCCQE (Canada), MCI FMG Screening Test, etc
- Spartan’s students have a high acceptance rate into residency programs at major US hospitals.
- Spartan Students gain clinical and hospital exposure right from the first trimester through medical camps and hospital visits in St Lucia
- Student gets the best attention due to small class sizes, 20:1 Student – Faculty interaction
- Fully Accredited by The St Lucia Medical Schools Accreditation and Monitoring Committee set by the Government of St Lucia.
- Sports and Gymnasium facilities are provided on campus to ensure good physical and health of the students, Fully equipped Library, Free Transport Facility for students available
- Exclusive Hostels for Indian students – Separate for Boys and Girls, located in proximity to Senior Staff residences
- South Indian and North Indian food provided for Indian students by professionally qualified Resident Chefs from India
- Cultural activities and Indian festivals are celebrated periodically.